ROLE SUMMARY: This position will ensure the rental work order process is managed and completed in an efficient and accurate manner. The goals are to assist the Rental Asset Manager throughout the workday and take care of our customer needs. The primary responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not limited to:
- Provide open work orders to the service manager.
- Obtain purchase order (PO) number from the customer if the customer's protocol is to give out PO's.
- Input technician job repairs write ups located on the internal calendar system. This will be done daily on all jobs that are completed and in process.
- Prepare all work orders ready to close for the service manager to review once the job is completed.
- Have all work orders closed 2 days after the job is completed.
- Periodically will call customers to provide updates or obtain additional information from them.
- Follow up with other inter-company departments on open issues.
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being ready for work at the designated start time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous billing and customer service experience is highly preferred, minimum 2 yrs.
- Must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Previous ERP experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of coworkers, as well as customers.
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability - Basic: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Our competitive compensation package includes a company vehicle along with health/dental/vision insurance, short- & long-term disability, and vacation