ROLE SUMMARY: The Service Operations Manager is a key role in the company responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and overseeing service activities and ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity.
- Manage the Service business in conjunction with partners to ensure support for customer business strategies.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Guide the development of technical services strategies, goals, and efficiency.
- Review work orders, invoices, and time reports for accuracy, and to ensure timely operational flow.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction and maximize profits.
- Create and assess KPIs and identify opportunities to increase profitability across business lines by improving service with existing clients.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained, improved, and managed to support excellent operational capability and performance.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, coaching, and mentoring to ensure Team members have the skills to deliver exceptional service.
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Four to seven years of proven success in an operations management role.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of service operations and customer service.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and budgeting processes.
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Computer skills to include use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Email.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing situations adjusting initiatives and priorities accordingly.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Proficient at follow through with customers.
- Must work well with others and possess good people skills.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Our competitive compensation package includes a company vehicle along with health/dental/vision insurance, short- & long-term disability, and vacation.